Working for us
COME AND WORK WITH US
Kitchen After Sales Administrator
Ashgrove Kitchens are a bespoke designer, manufacturer and installer of bespoke kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms across the South West. We are dedicated to providing a high level of customer service and expect the best from our employees.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an after sales and site liaison administrator.
- Offering exceptional service to customers at all times.
- Taking calls for all aspects of the business
- Coordinate trades to carry out remedial work
- Working with the team to put forward the best commercial solutions to customer issues
- Create work schedules for installation teams
- Meeting customers in our showrooms and giving an oversight of our products and services
- A flexible approach when undertaking a vast range of tasks i.e. collect items from the factory, contact customers, take payments and general communication with suppliers.
- Be assured when speaking with installers and factory regarding issues with kitchen installations, always remaining confident, document call backs and be able to find relevant information.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical approach to tasks to ensure we deliver first time, every time.
- Exceptional organisation skills
- An adaptable approach and outside the box problem solving skills
- Good level of computer skills is essential, particularly MS office.
- A knowledge of kitchens, bedrooms and interiors would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to build a career in the fitted interiors industry. For the right person there would be opportunities to train in project management.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Paul Brimblecombe (MD), Ashgrove Kitchens, 3 Marsh Lane, Lords Meadow Ind. Est, Crediton, Devon EX17 1ES or email email@example.com
Sales Designer – Self Employed
Ashgrove Kitchens is looking for an experienced Self Employed, Kitchen Sales Designer who can qualify sales leads, and consult with customers from design to delivery. This will include customer in home consultations and at our showrooms in Devon.
You will need to be self-motivated, organized and creative with a proven track record in selling to middle and high-end bespoke clientele.
As a bespoke manufacture of all our furniture there is plenty of scope for design flair.
You will be computer literate and CAD trained and of course has pleasant and engaging personality!
To apply In confidence please send your CV and covering letter to Paul Brimblecombe (MD), Ashgrove Kitchens, 3 Marsh Lane, Lords Meadow Ind. Est, Crediton, Devon EX17 1ES or email firstname.lastname@example.org